Ensuring All Students Reach Their Potential
The Potosi R-3 School District will provide for all students a safe environment which will allow them the opportunity to reach their learning potential and prepare them to become responsible citizens through a cooperative effort among home, school, and community.
- We believe that each student is important and unique.
- We believe all students are 21st century learners and will be college or career ready.
- We believe that parental, family, school and community relationships are essential to foster ethical and moral character.
- We believe that providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere will foster a life-long love of learning.
- We believe all staff will inspire all students to achieve success and compete at a high level.
- We believe that all students will increase understanding, tolerance, and acceptance of people from varied cultural, economic and racial backgrounds.
Students who reside in Potosi R-3 School District but attend a private, parochial or home school may participate in the MAP grade level and EOC assessments administered by the district to the extent that the district has the capacity to accommodate such requests.
Please contact the district test coordinator, Kim Hartley, at 573-438-2315 for more information.